Mocha ActiveX TN5250
Mocha ActiveX TN5250 is an object running inside an Internet Explorer window. It makes it possible to connect to an IBM host via TCP/IP with the TN5250 protocol and emulate a 5250 Information Display System.
Mocha ActiveX TN5250 should be installed on a web server and downloaded to a workstation running Internet Explorer.
It is a cost effective solution, as it is not necessary to install anything on the workstations.
Click here to open a new window and test run mocha activex tn5250 (only possible on a PC with Internet Explorer)
Warning, IE 10.0.20 included with update KB3058515 gives Activex problems. Only if the user run as administrator, can the activex object in some cases be installed. See KB3058515 problem
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Small and fast. The CAB file is only 232 Kb.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL/TLS ,uses SSL/TLS layer included with OS (new in v 2.5)
- User defined functions keys
- Device name support (can use the user and computer name)
- Hotspots (Fx and Fxx text on the 5250 screen can be used as buttons)
- Hardcopy of screen
- Proxy login
- Many trim parameters
- Online Help
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Low cost : 350 USD for a Site License.
What is a site license ?A site license permits an organization or company to use our software on any number of Workstations as long as the AS/400 host(s), and the Web Server from where Mocha ActiveX TN5250 is downloaded from, are part of a single company. The Workstations do not have to be part of the given company
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2023 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.