Mocha Telnet Help
ParametersMocha Telnet can be started with a set of parameters.
- /H "host" : make a connection to host on program start.
- /P "port" : do not use default Telnet port 23 on the host, but number ‘port’
- /S : Secure mode. Not possible to save the configuration on exit.
- /R : Selection of host to connect is restricted. Use /H option to define the host name.
- /N "name" : Name will be displayed at first position of the title. As default the Host session name is displayed.
- /SSH2 : Use SSH and not Telnet as protocol.
- /C "Session name" : Use a configuration defined with this name. See menu - file - new session for a list of names in use.
- /M : run without a menu bar
- /T : run without a tool bar
- /Z configfile : copy configuration file to the users private configuration folder, and exit
- /X configfile : as /Z , but also start a telnet window
- /Y configfile : as /X but also write changes made to the configuration back to the configfile.
Installation with a standard configuration
The installation file telnet.msi can also be started with a configuration file as a parameter. Install telnet on a PC, and use menu - tools - configuration - export, to export a configuration file.
On another PC, reuse the configuration running
telnet.msi CONFIG=c:\user.config /quiet
if the configuration file was saved in c:\
The parameter /quiet is optional and will run the installation without user interaction.
Copyright (c) 1997-2019 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.