Mocha Telnet for Java - Applet
Telnet is a terminal emulator which run in a Web browser window (Internet Explorer or Firefox), and provides access to Linux7UNIX swervers.
- Requires Java SE 8
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features
- SSH2 or Telnet.
- Functions keys F1-F20 are part of the Toolbar
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
- 485 USD for a Company Site License.
Click here to open a new window and test run mocha Telnet for java (requires a web browser with Java support)
- Only Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X are supported. See also section 1.7 "Known problems" in the user guide.
Try it for free, only limitation, the connection will close after 3 minutes,
User Guide Versions
What is a site license ?A site license permits an organization or company to use our software on any number of Workstations as long as the server(s), and the Web Server from where the Mocha Telnet java applet is downloaded from, are part of a single company. The Workstations do not have to be part of the given company
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.