Mocha VNC for iPhone/iPad
Mocha VNC for iPhone/iPad Touch and iPad provides access to VNC Servers. Using your Phone, you can connect to a Windows PC , Mac OS X or Linux PC and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
The VNC protocol uses some network bandwidth and can only be recommend with high speed networks.
Mocha VNC Features:
- Standard VNC protocol with encrypted password signon
- Mac OS X screen sharing protocol
- 8 and 32 bit color modes
- Local Mouse support
- Zoom and scroll
- Landscape mode
- Screen copy to Photos
- External VGA screen
- WOL (Wake on LAN)
- NETBIOS and Bonjour name support
- Can handle 98 different Host configurations
- 3 pop up keyboards
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltraVNC on Windows, and Apple Remote Desktop which is part of the Mac OS X.
- Macro support
Compared to the full Mocha VNC version, the Lite product has:
- Only QWERTY keyboard.
- Only left mouse click support
- 6 host configurations