Mocha VNC for Android
version 4.0 : 5 April 2020
version 3.9 : 11. October 2018
- Increased the right click delay to 1 second.
- Can handle larger screens.
- A large clipboard copy on the server could give a crash.
- Bug fixing
version 3.8 : 20. September 2018
- Fixed problem with Android OS 9.0 and the keyboard.
version 3.7 : 28. October 2017
- Upgraded to use the latest Android SDK
version 3.6 : 20. October 2017
- Could fail with some server types, such as raspberry pi.
version 3.5 : 18. October 2017
- On some devices the horizontal keybanner would have a wrong height.
version 3.4 : 21. September 2017
- Better scroll handling for the key banner + scroll speed can be changed.
- New barcode camera module.
version 3.3 : 8 September 2017
- Nokia phones could not display arrow icons.
- Scrolling the key banner, could give extra key action.
- Bug fixing.
version 3.2 : 7 February 2017
- new lite version limitation. Now full keyboard and mouse support, but a 5 minutes session limitation.
- new horizontal scroll bar with extra keys.
- the menu can be configured.
- general bug fixing.
version 3.1 : 18 March 2016
- new icon
- Mac OS X 10.12.2 requires a new VNC protocol, as to handle keyboard input.
- "." key on Bluetooth/USB keyboard did not work.
- New layout for OS 4.x
- Mouse right click = hold down finger
- Mouse dragging = Select [lock] in menu, and move finger on the screen
- bug fixing
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.